Monday, 21 January 2013

BACK FROM A SUMMER ADVENTURE!







Sometimes I find that going away for a weekend you come back more tired than when you left – this weekend was not one of those times. Myself and two of my very close friends headed up the coast for a few nights as its Wellington anniversary weekend and stayed at castle point for a few nights. We anticipated the weather was going to be utterly crap but it was one of those really lovely moments when the weather forecast was completely wrong and we had stunning weather. Most of the day we spent on the beach, but in the evening we did a fair bit of walking so I got a bit snappy happy and took these pictures. It wasn’t till I got home that I realised how utterly stunning it was up there.

These two goons, Zoe and Paula are friends that I have known the longest since living in wellington and it was so lovely to go away with them and joke around laughing about old memories.





In new Zealand you can hardly call it a proper kiwi summer without being at the beach 24/7 so I thought, seeing as I was in such a picturesque setting I may as well to a OOTD. This is pretty much typical beach wear, a casual top, sunnies and a skirt or shorts. Although I left my shorts on the heater at home after washing them and trying to get them dry in time. I am such a fail at packing!!

SKIRT & T-SHIRT - opshop // SUNNIES - cotton on // SHOES - unknown

I hope you all had a lovely weekend – what’s the weather like with you?!
Anna xx






7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely weekend! At the moment in England we’ve got a lot of snow ha !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had such a lovely time :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful! It's been 35 degrees most days here so it's actually too hot to go to the beach! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time :)

    http://starrynightxxc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photographs :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...