Saturday, 26 January 2013

FLORA BY GUCCI - I got me some fancy stuff.



I am just going to put it right out there – I know nothing about perfume. What the hell are top notes? Do you have any idea how awkwardly confusing it was to go and choose this Perfume?? Shop assistant – so what sort of perfume do you like? Me – uhhhhh, I’m not really sure?. But seriously, this is my second ever bottle of perfume, the first one I had nothing to do with choosing it so I really have no idea. For all I know this could be a ‘nana perfume’. I  just think it smells nice and the bottle is stunning – good enough for me.

I received this for my 17th birthday present from my parents on January 2nd. If you want to know more actual information about the perfume I would recommend googling it – I doubt I will be any help! But here are my general thoughts on Flora. (Bearing in mind I know next to nothing about perfume) To me Flora smells very fresh, it’s a mix between a fruity and floral scent. I would say it’s more of a spring/summer smell in terms of what season to wear it in – I am ruthless though and will wear it year out.  Its relatively sweet but not sickly. All in all I would say its an easy to wear purfume that doesn’t over power but makes you feel pretty ( and smell nice) when you wear it.

Anna  xx

P.s  what is your perfume / what do you recommend? 

4 comments:

  1. Love this!
    Great blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you'd like xoxo
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute favourite perfume is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! I have been using it for years and will probably never stop!


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy this simply for the fact that the bottle is beautiful! I'm lucky to have quite a substantial collection of perfumes that were all gifts. I don't know what I'd do if I actually had to buy it myself! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...