Sunday, 3 February 2013

New Shoes - They're green!.







I couldn’t believe it when I found these in the Salvation Army – never been worn. To be honest I’m not sure why they were there? Probably another case of people buying shoes that doesn’t fit. Still I’m happy to benefit form that.

I never really thought I would be one to go for green shoes, but I actually really like this dusty muted green colour. But for me the best part are the little suns/flowers on the side of the shoe. They just add a bit of personality and interest.

I wore these to school today and they are so comfy – especially with a pair of cute socks. All in all, for $15.00 these were such especially as they are made from 100% leather and in practically new condition.

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...