Sunday, 10 February 2013

WELLINGTON ON A GOOD DAY + OUTFIT




To start of this post I thought I would share with you a quick OOTD, I feel that lately I have been kind of straying from the original point of my blog – to show you what I find when opshopping and how I would style it. I was pretty much trying to convince people that second hand is an eco-friendly way to shop and that not just homeless people and old grannies shop there! Lately a lot more posts about myself and life has been creeping in… I am trying to find a balance between the two. Let me know what you think.

Both the top and skirt are from opshops and both pieces were under $8.00 (NZ currency which is about double the British pound and US dollar). The shoes are from the lovely ASOS – I seriously cant resist flatforms! And what is a good pair of flatforms with out some quirky socks?

On Sunday ( yesterday ) My parents and I went for a walk along the Wellington waterfront, it was stunning as usual and I thought why not take it as an opportunity to get some snap shots of the city I live in for you all to see. Call me nosey but I really love being able to see different places through other people blogs as I don’t get to travel all that much, it’s a good second option .. kind of.

Anna xx







6 comments:

  1. I love flatforms too, you get the height just without the pain! ;D They are brilliant.
    I wish I lived somewhere so beautiful, honestly, there is no where in the whole of UK where you could ever see anything remotely like your pictures. Thank you for sharing them, I really enjoy lifestyle posts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the cutest skirt. and I love love love seeing the towns other people live in through their blogs! Your town seems stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to live in Wellington! I love your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! And Wellington looks rad too :)

    Sarah
    http://sarahmelenhorst-likeitis.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...