Wednesday, 6 March 2013

90's KNOT - Transform your wardrobe.

Bad news, today I had school photos. They never turn out well – I always look like I am stoned, always. And the personal portraits, the backgrounds are always so tacky. Anyway – school photo rant over. 




This is what I wore to school today and I thought I would do a quick blog post on it as it features the iconic 90’s knot.  Which is literally tying the hem of your top in to a knot. I really like this look because it literally changes about 80% of the tops I own and gives them more of a crop top effect with actually having to cut up my clothes! It’s a win-win.

Also, some of you may also notice my boots arrived so you can expect to see a post on them soon!

Cardigan – opshop // Top – opshop // Skirt – opshop // Shoes – ASOS

Also, if you haven’t read my earlier post please do! I need help deciding on a name for a company.


7 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I absolutely love that top – Topshop has gorgeous items, and you styled them so well!

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    P.S. Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cute outfit I really loveit you skirt.
    Btw sweetie now I´m following you I hope yourfollow me back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is super cute, love love love the knot!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! i wish i didn't have to wear a uniform to school everyday!x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. FIRST TIME I COMMENT AND MUST SAY I LOVED YOUR POST!

    JUST ACCEPTED PUMA'S CHALLENGE AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT!

    HUGE KISSES,

    Janne

    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cute! And I really like the shoes :)
    Greetings from Canada,
    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...