Monday, 4 March 2013

A GOOD MONDAY .... ?



Yes, apparently it is possible to have a good Monday – How do I know this? Because I just experienced it! 

  • Study first period so I get a sleep in!
  • It was my best friends birthday! So of course I spammed her Facebook with embarrassing photos!
  • I ate an Easter egg at lunch
  • Bought the latest Frankie
  • Rediscovered this dress – worn as a skirt below!
  • And confirmed I AM GOING to the ED SHERAN concert this Friday!


I don’t think even the most avid Monday hater could deny that today was a good Monday!

Hope you’re all as well as I am!
Anna xx







4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! It seems strange Monday being over for you because its only Monday morning here! :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you are going to his concert - I love his music to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter Egg for lunch always makes for a good day :) Quite jealous that you're going to see Ed!

    Great outfit. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...