Sunday, 17 March 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA - haul.








The 17th of March is a pretty crazy day. Its St. Patrick’s day, My best friends birthday day, the day I first me her 5 years ago, the day I started school in Wellington 5 years go and they day my parents honey moon ended 20 years ago.

This is a slightly weird post? It’s a ‘What I bought’ birthday edition. I know a lot of people get stuck on what to buy their friends. Paula (whose birthday it is today) I find really easy to buy for because I know what she likes and how she likes it, but everyone needs a bit of inspiration every once in a while.

I ended up getting her a mini pack of cream eggs, Revlon’s ‘Cloud’ nail polish – I already own it and I know Paula had been eyeing it up! While I was out I also came across this t-shirt in The Warehouse – which isn’t known for its fashion but lately its been much better. This t-shirt is practically identical to the ones in Topshop with the rolled sleeves? I couldn’t resist so I got it for her as well - Not really a bad present considering it was bought on a bit of a whim.

I also wrote her a happy birthday letter/card and wrapped it all up nicely. I am a strong believer that you can have bought a crap present but if you wrap it well it automatically becomes 10000x better.

Happy birthday Paula,

Anna xx


Paula and I about a year and a half ago? Time goes so quick?!


5 comments:

  1. lovely post and great buys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely presents! My boyfriend told me that St patricks day is pretty big over in NZ I had no idea!
    hope you had a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! :D you know how i like it ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) hhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! 17th March sure is a busy day for you. I hope you enjoyed it, and so did Paula.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely presents! You two actually look pretty similiar or is it just me?!

    Lauren-Jade @ Dainty Bones
    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...