Saturday, 30 March 2013

HAPPY EASTER!!


This is going to be ne of those crazy posts where we all get totally mind fucked because of the timer difference. Here in New Zealand in half and hour it will officially be Easter Sunday (yaaaay!) but on the other side of the world its still a whole day away ?! Crazy stuff – the time difference around the world really trips me out, its just so weird to think that while I am busy sitting in school half way around the world everyone’s asleep?

I had a really lovely Saturday with my mum opshopping and tomorrow I plan to do a haul post on what I got – I’m super excited to show you all! Plus today I also managed to make $200 in a fundraiser for my Sydney trip and I finally started hemming some skirts I have been meaning to do forever! Its been a really successful day and I totally feeling I deserve to eat my weight in chocolate tomorrow!

I hope you all have a lovely Easter xx


2 comments:

  1. always find the time difference weird, specially when my boyfriend skypes his parents and its night where we are and they've just woken up! crazy shit
    hpoe you have a lovely easter
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know exactly what you mean, i find it crazy to think that when it's christmas day for us , others are still waiting haha! :) happy easter!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...