Wednesday, 13 March 2013

HOT AND COLD




I can now well and truly feel autumn in the air –That totally makes me sound like a cheesy poet or something? But you know what I mean, when the air in the morning feels suddenly much colder like some one has turned a switch or something? Well that’s what I have been experiencing here in wellington lately. It now takes me twice as long to actually get out of bed in the morning and four times as long deciding what to wear.

Its that time of year again when the mornings are cold enough to warrant a chunky sweater or even a jacket but you know that by mid-day you will literally be boiling. That’s where layering comes in. I had almost forgotten about layering, its been so long since I have had to do any of it. Although we are now in autumn most of New Zealand is in a drought – apparently the city only has enough water to last 20 more days. Slightly alarming but I feel we have a good chance of getting some rain – we haven’t had any in a couple of months.

I love this jacket. Although my friend did tell me I looked like Sherlock Holmes.  I feel that’s kind of a compliment? It’s all wool so it keeps me nice and toastie. Underneath I just have my simple navy cardigan and purple silk look alike dress. Everything you can see minus the socks is from an opshop (charity/thrift) shop.

You will probably notice that my outfit photo background has changed, what do you think? I would love your feedback !

Hope your all well, Anna xx

PS - Did any one notice I had a hair cut?? Its hardly noticeable but I have had a bit of a freshen up!

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfit :)

    jordysbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your jacket, it's gorgeous!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit, you look super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can a PLEEAAAASE have a special birthday post on my birthday! because im so dedicated :D 1 WHOLE POST COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO ME plus its st pats day so you might as well ;)XOXOXOXOXOOXOX ME

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...