Friday, 29 March 2013

Lookin FRESH


This photo makes it look like blog INCEPTION!!


I am such a blogging novice. I SUCK at all that HTML code stuff, its faaaaaaar too confusing. All I want is for my blog to look nice, but apparently that’s a little too much to ask – especially with my lack of ability. I realized its been nearly a year since I have played around with the look of my blog and while I did like it, it was getting to the point that I had just looked at it too much and it was getting a little dated. I have tried to update and go for a look that’s a little more modern and sophisticated which is a bit strange considering that’s nearly the opposite of my blog aesthetic/content? I am not 100% happy with how it all turned out, but it took so long to do I don’t think I will be tackling this task again for some time.

Let me know what you think of if you have any tips! They would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. it looks great! i have no clue about HTML either- im awful!! :(
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely :) I'm always winging it with HTML haha it's complete guesswork! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...