Monday, 11 March 2013

REDECORATION - Room tour










My new Ico Traders Chair


This post was inspired by two things, the first being the fact that I said I was going to re-arrange and redecorate my room months ago – which I started doing but only got half way through.. And the second is that my lovely godmother sent me a beautiful chair for my birthday. If you would like to have a look at her stunning range of pre-loved and vintage home ware click here. The site mainly focuses on vintage industrial lighting an furniture - I pretty much want everything on there!

If you have been reading my blog for a while you will have seen that I have done two previous ‘room tour’ posts but seeing as I am constantly updating and adding bits and pieces I like to keep you all updated. They are my favorite kind of posts to read so I thought I would re-pay the favor and write on up for you all.

Again, if you have seen my previous posts you will know I take a lot of pride in my bedroom. I do a lot of my design work in there so for me its important that its inspiring which I guess is why I have so much on my walls – I don’t know if you find this but when I am stuck for ideas I always end up staring at the ceiling/walls! This time round I have gone for a slightly less cluttered version of wall decoration. I have created panels with masking tape and just filled those in.

If you would like a more in depth post on any sections of my room let me know!
Anna xx

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! It's so nice to have trinkets and pictures up everywhere that inspire you. The chair is so cool!

    wethingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this way to order pictures in the wall, I did same with postcards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures on the wall, your room is lovely!

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that chair and liking the salon style hanging of pictures on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...