Friday, 15 March 2013

SOX - Tie-dye





logo design - by me :)


In case I haven’t blabbed on enough about it already, I am going to Australia on a school design trip. It’s pretty much the world’s biggest understatement to say I am excited. We are staying at Bondi junction in the most beautiful apartments, across the road from ne of the biggest malls in Australia.

As a result of this I am in serious need of some cash. Because the trip is a part of my school education my parents and grandparents have decided they will pay but I am also making an effort saving. PLUS some girls and i have organized a tie-dye socks fundraiser. If you’re a regular reader of my blog you will know about my sock obsession, I pretty insisted that we do a sock based fundraiser. As weird as it sounds there is a bit of a sock trend going on the moment – at least there is here in wellington!

When you first say tie-dye socks people give you weird looks, but now that we have made them all and packaged them (in packaging I designed!!!) They look really good and quite professional if I do so myself.

Let me know what you think of them!

Anna xx
All photos and designs are my own work.

If you like the socks it would be amazing if you liked our Facebook page HERE!

1 comment:

  1. they look so awesome, ill have to try it!
    and have fun on your trip!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...