Saturday, 2 March 2013

The snowball effect + a dance party!


If I ever decide that I can’t be bothered to blog on a certain night – I try to blog daily by the way, not that you can tell!  The next day something will come up and I wont be able to blog that night and before you know it I haven’t blogged in days! Whops…

Yesterday blogging took a back seat as I was out till midnight helping my lovely friend Zoe celebrate her 17th birthday! It was a very casual pizza dinner followed by a raving dance party in her back yard, what more could you ask for? This is a terrible outfit photo but it was the best I could find!

Everything, apart from the socks is from an opshop.



Hope your all well, Anna xx

4 comments:

  1. I quite like the idea of non-posed outfit posts! x

    wethingin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and pic :D Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your very funny! as the pic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...