Sunday, 3 March 2013

This post includes a cat.

The idea of a whole new week at school is rather off putting at the best of times. Now that its early March and I feel like I am missing out on the VERY last of summer makes it 100000 times worse. 

Pinterest is pretty much my life at the moment. At school I am currently searching for inspiration for upcoming projects in design, art and photography. I swear all I do is look through pinterest and make mood boards. I suppose there are worse things to do at school. Like maths. 

Here are some images that I have really been loving, hopefully it will be enough to get me through the week. This and the two big bags of sweets I bought today. whops! 








2 comments:

  1. Oh you didn't lie, that cat is darling! Haha, lovely photos.
    You should take a look at my blog if you have a chance! I've done a lot of thrifting lately, I'm obsessed with girly dresses, floral crowns, and anything with a heart on it. Plus I have a giveaway on now!

    xoxo
    www.prettylittlefawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...