Tuesday, 9 April 2013

DESIGNSPIRATION - my saviour







Fan-girling in the search bar, as you do?


I am sure that you have all herd of Pinterest – If not, where have you been for the last year and a half? At my school we were actually encouraged to create a Pinterest accounts a year and a half ago for our design class because Pinterest is full of inspiration and ideas that can really help when coming up with design concepts. But now I find that Pinterest is developing further as it becomes more popular and now it seems to have a lot more content where people are trying to advertise a product or something? I still enjoy Pinterest and think there are some really great boards to follow that can offer amazing inspiration. But I do find myself, from a design and photography point f view leaning more towards a new website I have found called Designspiration.

Designspiration has honestly saved my life one thousand times over in the past two years. It’s so good for finding any kind of inspiration for any kind of art. Its all beautifully laid out – which I feel is a very important quality for a website. If you’re in to art and your sick of Pinterest and all the mums and business taking over it, check out Designspiration.

P.s this post is going to be extremely awkward if everyone already knows about this site and its just New Zealanders following on now…

Anna xx

LINK TO THE WEBSITE
This is not a sponsored post, I just genuinely like this site and think its helpful for artistic types

3 comments:

  1. This looks really good, I’m definitely going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adore these pictures :))

    if you are interested in fashion, healthy recipes, training, traveling and inspirational photos
    come check out my new-opened blog themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I'm not sure how I discovered this site, but I was so glad that I did. I recently mentioned it in one of my posts. It definitely helps get my creativity going when I'm feeling uninspired at work :) (Pinterest is okay, but I like having lots of options).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...