Friday, 26 April 2013

OPSHOPPING STYLING : MENS EDITION - meet my brother


Blazer $21.00  ||  T-shirt $7.00



Shirt $2.00  ||  Jeans $9.00 

Jacket $10.00  ||  Tee $4.00

Jacket $15.00 ||  Shirt  $6.00  || LRG Brand T-shirt $8.00



Today is something a little different, Instead of me prancing around in lovely opshop clothes I thought I would make my brother do it. I usually bribe him to take my photos but today we switched roles and I became the photographer ( I much prefer doing that than awkwardly posing!!)

As you will probably know by now, I do a lot of opshopping and its not uncommon that I find things for my brother so he has quite a collection of opshop pieces now. In terms of men’s wear I think the best pieces are the shirts and tee’s, as you can see in the photos there are some really great vintage out there. And luckily after some coaching Hamish is brave enough to wear most of the stuff I get him.

Hope your all well, Anna xx

(This post was styled and photographed by yours truly )

6 comments:

  1. this is such a great post! I'm not a guy, but it's a great idea for a post. I love it when guys wear vintage button ups; all chain stores are selling them now for men so I don't see why you wouldn't just go to an op shop! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post! Such cool clothes :) love the patterned shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brother is cute and dresses so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...