Monday, 8 April 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY UPDATE




If you’re a dedicated reader (I recently found out my blog does have dedicated readers other than my best friend Paula – Thank You to all you lovely ladies!) You may remember that I recently did a photo shoot for an assessment I am working on. My theme was loosely looking at memory-loss and the anxiety it causes. The other part of the assessment is to incorporate multiple image construction techniques. In photography there is pretty much a million ways to go about this, but I decided to explore image duplications and rotations. It really basic stuff but I personally really like the effect it gives. I was always one of those kids who thought the world looked much more interesting upside down.

I will be doing a lot of similar trials in the next few weeks so hopefully you will see more of this kind of thing?

Hope your all well!
Anna x


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...