Wednesday, 24 April 2013

The internet died, and so did my blog.








If you’re a blogger then you will know what I mean when I say sometimes you just really feel like blogging. I hadn’t had that feeling in a while as I had been a little snowed under with all my design and photography work.  The school term ended six days ago and I am now in the midst of a two-week break. Naturally I was looking forward to masses of online shopping, blog reading and writing as well as indulging in a few too many YouTube videos. However I did not factor in to my holiday plans that my brother is rather partial to skyping a few of his lady friends – before this starts sounding too inappropriate, he is only 15.  Because of his newfound obsession with girls, facebook and sykpe we ran out of broadband/internet. This meant that my laptop was pretty much useless. Nothing would load just checking my emails became a nightmare. It was a pretty traumatic time.

Anyway  today starts a new month of internet in our household, we now have strict guidelines on skype usage so hopefully we wont be running out any time soon! And for the rest of the holidays, I hope to be posting every day, so keep an eye out for that.

I have also included a few photos of what I have been up to in design recently. I know I have been doing a lot of art/design related posts but tomorrow is an OOTD so just bear with me.

Anna xx

3 comments:

  1. I adore your designs and artwork, you portray such beautiful imagery and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are soooo good, you're really talented! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...