Sunday, 28 April 2013

Tiny Flowers, Stripes, Blue Grey and Tan.





I am such a sucker for clashing patterns. I have never been a matchy-matchy person – to the point where I will generally force people to change their outfit if they are wearing multiple shades of blue (obviously there are times when it works in an outfit, and I don’t actually FORCE people to change what they are wear it just really annoys me – anyone else get that?? There ate so many colours in the rainbow, why wear double blue??)

I really love the combination of the tiny flowers and stripes, in my opinion it’s a bit of clashing prints classic. Another point I really like about this outfit is that there is no real colour. It’s all just a mix of really muted tones that I think work well together – especially the tan and blue grey. I will always love that colour combo – when I paint that’s pretty much my go to colour scheme.

Hope your all well, Anna.

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! love the cardigan you´re wearing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clash of the striped on the floral ^____^ especially since they're both in subdued colors it works out very well.

    ruaninish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I love floral-stripe combinations and you work it sooo well. <3 Also lovely photo setting!

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...