Friday, 3 May 2013

AUTUMN STYLE - ootd





This is an OOTD form a couple of days ago, and it's a little more extravagant than what I usually wear. In my head wearing a shirt instantly makes an outfit much more formal, plus I am also wearing some sandals that are on the more extravagant/ formal side of things.  I got these sandals form Glassons which is the equivalent of forever 21 or H&M (I think??)  over here in New Zealand. These flatform sandals were originally $50.00 but they went down to $10.00 on sale so – I couldn’t leave them behind for that! I love the studs and the mirrored sole, I know a lot of people would class this as a ‘going out shoe’ but I love them so much that I just want to wear them all the time, and I think they still look really good dressed down with a t-shirt and shorts.

 What I like so much about this outfit is all the textures. The shirt I thrifted is really beautiful the way it catches the light showing a hot pink shimmer. I love fabrics that have two tones in them that catch the light – it really reminds me of mermaids which is a bit weird!? I am also in love with the cardigan I am wearing, the shape of it and the fact its so shaggy and fluffy reminds me of a fur coat? But much more casual.

Hope your all well xx
Anna 

6 comments:

  1. wow your blog is looking gorgeous girl! and i love love love that jumper!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are so gorgeous, for only $10, lucky you! x

    http://frockled.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cardigan, and the shoes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour of the shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is so pretty and I love the shirt with it. Good combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omigosh, those studded sandals are gorgeous, i can't believe they were only $10 - what a bargain? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...