Sunday, 12 May 2013

FIRST EVER BEAUTY HAUL

I can’t believe it, after over a year of blogging I have never done a beauty products haul. This is partly because I am no make up expert and I never seem to that many beauty item this is mainly because over here in New Zealand we are charged up to three times as much for make-up, so I pretty much just buy what I need. But now that I have a regular source of income I feel I can splurge a little more.



At the moment my hair is feeling a little dry and damaged so I have decided to mix up my hair care routine (start one...) and try out some new conditioners. I am also looking in to getting some hair masks and oils - recommendations woud be great! 


This is pretty much your standard no frills face wash, but I really like, it especially the fact that the 'exfoliation particles' are so fine, it seems to work better than other scrubs I have used. The Swisspers night cream I picked up on a complete whim, but I do suffer from dry skin that becomes worse in the colder drier months so hopefully this helps.


I have been wanting to try out a BB cream for a while and a friend recommend me this the other day so when I saw it had 25% off I grabbed it. I also decided to pick up a concealer from Maybelline and try it out too.


And finally I was suckered by a three for $14.00 deal on Revlon nail polishes. The Top Speed polish is a re-purchase in the shade cloud, I love this colour its really lovely year round. The taupe colour polish is called mischievous, I have been looking for a colour like this for the longest time, a mix between grey,brown and lilac - sounds awful but looks amazing. The final polish is called minted, I never jumped on the mint nail polish band wagon, but I figure better late than never.  I really like that this is a really green mint rather than blue. I cant wait to paint my nails now!!

Hope your all well, Anna.

5 comments:

  1. Love the nail polishes! Esp. Cloud and Minted. Never knew Revlon has such colors! I must check the nearest counter asap! :D

    http://aminanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul! I use Garnier´s BB cream but I really want to try Maybelline´s too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the versatile award. If you don't want do it don't worry, I'll understand, but if you want you can find the rules on my blog.

    Have a wonderful week ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I love the bb cream

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...