Wednesday, 1 May 2013

IMAGO - Design Updates

I am back with yet another update on how my design project is going – These are becoming slightly more regular as I have time over the holidays to work and I know I am going to be sooo super busy in the first few weeks of next term so I want to fit in as much as I can now. For the amount of time I have put in have very little to show and some of these need a bit of work.. For some reason I feel the need to start painting around 10.30 -11pm?? I will paint for a couple of hours and then go to bed? I will avoid doing work all day and then boom I suddenly feel inspired.

For those of you who don’t know I am currently working on a school design assessment for the brand Imago that I invented for the purpose of this assessment. Imago is a company that develops the film from vintage cameras as well as being a photography gallery so that’s why there are so many cameras in my work.




I'm not sure but there is something about the work above that i'm not happy with? I am going to do a lot more work on it!!



The way I do a lot of my work is making up individual pieces like the ones shown in this post and then I will collage different elements together to create the final works. To achieve this I can scan all im work in to a computer re-size the pieces I need for a composition, print them out and arrange them. My school has a really high quality printer that prints the scanned images to almost the same quality as the originals  but at the moment with it being the school holidays I dont have access to the printer so I had to used this existing camera as the head for this work and I feel its a bit too small? I will probably end up reprinting the camera larger so its more in proportion.


Anna xx

Instagram   ||   Bloglovin 

4 comments:

  1. amazing artworks! such a great artist x

    http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna just wanted to say a big thank you for the kind words you left on my blog, so lovely! :)

    From what I can see you are one talented lady, these designs are amazing. I especially like the first one of the eye with the waterfall!

    Your blog is great, I'll be following! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great pics!! love your work

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant, LOVE your style! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...