Saturday, 4 May 2013

THE VINTAGE VISION - blogger feature.





We all know of youtubers/bloggers such as Zoella and Beautycrush, but some of the people I enjoy watch most on Youtube aren’t as well known. Personally I find they are more dedicated to their subscribers and seem to have a more genuine passion for what they are doing.  Plus they seem a little more humble and grounded, some one you can relate to more? (Of course this isn’t exclusive to lesser known channels)

A channel I have been watching for a while is ‘the vintage vision’. It’s an understatement to say that there are a lot of thrift haul bloggers/youtubers, but if I am being honest there aren’t that many with the same kind of style I am interested in. That’s until I came across this channel. I am so jealous of all of the charity store bargains shown on this channel and I am in love with how everything is styled. I pretty much just drool each haul video. I personally don’t do much shopping on Ebay – its too hard to get it over here to NZ but on the vintage vision blog there are often EBAY DUPES videos that might appeal to some of you avid shoppers.

Anyway if you’re in to Youtube videos and/or charity store shopping this channel is highly recommended. The hauls are amazing, as well as the styling!


Anna xx 


2 comments:

  1. Will have to check her out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! I have been spending the past half hour checking out you blog, reading a ton of your posts, and I really love it! You're doing a great job and I love the original ideas you have, and post :) Love, Em xx

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...