Sunday, 9 June 2013

INSIDE MY CAMERA

I found these lost files on my laptop yesterday and thought they would make a nice blog post. I can’t even remember taking these? But the dreamy evening light makes me think it was sometime in mid autumn? Now days its dark by 5.00pm. All of these were just casually taken in my room, nothing special but I do like how they turned out. One of my favorite things in photography is seeing how mundane house hold objects can be made in to some much more beautiful and artistic through camera angle, composition and lighting. It probably sounds really lame but I think that’s really interesting to try and capture.

Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend and if you enjoyed this post then feel free check out my intsagram (here) for lots more.

Anna xx








7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, especially the cute one at the end!
    Great post!

    Emma x

    http://www.stylingemmajennings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos! Love the cat one haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take such beautiful, art photos! Love them hun! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post and great photos - following your blog now <3

    from helen at thelovecatsinc | bloglovin'

    ps. check out my new givaway to win a goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...